Tuesday, June 17, 2008

tragic news-Moses kidnapped

Dear friends,
Cara called this morning we thought to tell us she arrived safely. She said she had tragic news....Moses has been kidnapped by his grandfather.  Dustin, Margaret and the birth mother went to meet with the grandfather.  He was very hostile to his daughter, shoved her, grabbed Moses and ran into his  house and locked the door. They went to the SWO but have not been able to do anything to get Moses back.  The grandfather is a police officer and it appears not very kind.  Dustin and Cara fear for Moses's safety. Please pray.  I'll post more as information becomes available.
Cara's mom (Cindy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom and I are praying for this situation. I just read through all of the blogs today, as I didn't know about them before, and now to find out about this tragedy is crushing. I can only imagine how Cara and Dustin must feel. May you find great comfort in how God has already been watching over Moses and working in this whole process. I pray that the grandfather's heart will be changed and God will be glorified.

Loyal and Julie Frisbie-Knudsen said...

Oh Cara! There are no words. Only that you know we will absolutely be praying. I just have to trust that this situation will be resolved quickly, and that something good will come of it. I love you guys and will be sending lots of courage, strength, and hugs your way.
Love,
Julie (Loyal, and Addisu)